The Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Insider is an educational symposium designed for IBD patients and caregivers.
Join us for our first-ever live virtual patient and caregiver scientific symposium—at no cost!
January 25, 2020, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST
This exclusive event provides live updates from the 2020 Crohn’s & Colitis Congress®, the premier conference for IBD professionals. During the symposium, world-renowned researchers and clinicians will be joined by patients to discuss:
- Current IBD treatments and best practices
- Behavior and lifestyle influences on IBD patients’ quality of life
- Nutrition, exercise, behavioral and other lifestyle therapies, and their roles in the management of IBD symptoms
- Current research on the function of the lining of the intestines, and its role in the treatment and prevention of IBD
- Getting the right treatment, best approaches in pediatric IBD
- And much more!
IBD Insider: Patient Updates from the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress® is hosted in partnership with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), two leading advocacy groups for patients and professionals.
Want to ask one of our experts a question during IBD Insider: Patient Updates from the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress®? Questions are being accepted ahead of time. Click here to submit your question.
If you plan to attend this intermediate-level education event, we encourage you to watch a special presentation to get caught up on the basics. IBD 101 on Facebook.